gnome-dateedit change and patch

I was writing an application that really only needed the time portion
of the gnome-dateedit widget.  I have made mild changes to the dateedit
widget to facilitate this.  I simply added an extra flag to GnomeDateEditFlags
and then added:

GtkWidget *gnome_date_edit_new2(time_t the_time, int show_time, i
        int use_24_format, int show_date);

and left the interface to gnome_date_edit_new alone (to maintain backward
compatibility), but made sure that the date part of the widget is shown by
default.  I then just made some changes to gnome_date_edit_set_flags and
create_children.

Like I said, it is a drop in replacement for the gnome-dateedit widget that
behaves exactly like the old, except there is a newly added interface to
allow hiding of the date portion.

I would like to send in a patch to have this reviewed and hopefully
included in libgnomeui.  This is my first patch to gnome, so I am not
sure who to send it to.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

James Strandboge

--
"The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at
least until we've finished building it."  -- Author unknown

Email:                  jstrand1 rochester rr com
GPG/PGP Public Key ID:  26384A3A
GPG/PGP Fingerprint:    D9FF DF4A 2D46 A353 A289  E8F5 AA75 DCBE 2638 4A3A