Strange applet behaviour...

Hi everybody...
I don't know if this is the best place to ask but ...
If you know some place better than this please disregard this message and
forward me to it!!

So attached is an applet I'm developing...And as far as I can tell is
behaviour is strange.
Let me explain myself:

The problem with this applet is that it's not loaded every time a new
panel starts...After countless hours of trying to figure out why i found
that it's propably because it doesn't exit properly when the last panel
exits...

After more countless hours i still cannot figure out why it doesn't exit
properly...

All I've found is that just before the applet exits the following message
is printed to stderr:

Gdk-WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x2c00049 unexpectedly destroyed

Gdk-WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x2c0003c unexpectedly destroyed

It appears that one of the lines is related to the object frame and the
other one related to the object applet, which are created during
execution...

Please...help!

Cyfex