Request for help with Sondra

Hi there if this is the wrong place to ask this then I am sorry and can you
point me to the right place?

I am the developer of the application Sondra.  It gives you the ability to
rank you songs and from them a playlist is generated turning your audio
player into a radio. Currently it can interact with xmms, but if you wish to
have it be able to talk to your favorite application it can be done with
minimal amount of work.

http://www.csh.rit.edu/~benjamin/desktop/programs/sondra/

Sondra currently only has a kde dock app, but I would like to add a Gnome
dock app.  Unfortunettly I do not know much about Gnome and docking for
Gnome, and so I am asking for help. It wont require much amount of work for
there is a backend library that will do most of it.  If anyone is interested
then give me a buzz.

-Ben