Re: Speaker verification prototype ready

> Ok, just curious, do we need overflow to get the
> source code and compile this?  Or can we just get the
> source overflow generates and use this?  (I'm not
> really familuar with how overflow works)

Short answer: you need Overflow to generate the source code, but not to compile
it. However, the is currently no automatic Makefile generation and there are
lots of flags to be determined (library/header checks), for which the easiest
way is to use the overflow-config (similar to gnome-config) which you get with
Overflow. If you're really interrested, I can send you the code with the recipe
that works on my Mdk 8.0 box (BTW you need FFTW).

Once I get automatic Makefile/configure.in generation to work, I'll be able to
just send a source tarball, but for now it's a bit more complicated (It's
simpler to just grab Overflow).

Is there anyone familiar with gdm who'd like to help integrating speaker
verification?

	Jean-Marc