Re: gnome-devel-list digest, Vol 1 #590 - 16 msgs

Doh, I hadn't read this before I sent my last reply :)
The way GDM works right now is that is uses the
chooser which is the GUI front end to get the
Username/password, and sends it to the backend, which
talks to PAM.  If you replace the chooser with
something that handles voice rec and can figure out
which user is trying to login, then it'll work with
the gdm backend pretty easily.  You could also modify
the chooser to work with both methods too, which is
prolly the better way to go if possible.  The chooser
is a one file program, so it's not really that big.

Heeten