Re: Is there any documentation at all about gnome-print

Doesn't the Gnome version of AbiWord use gnome-print?

I haven't looked at the code in question, but in general AbiWord maintains
pretty high quality code.

Also being a full-featured WYSIWYG word processor, I imagine it makes pretty
full use of available printing facilities.

http://www.abisource.com/

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford