Re: Q: sparc solaris 2.8/ gnome apps devel

On 30 Aug 2001 14:49:33 +0000, Jim M. wrote:

> I have sparc solaris 2.8 and I would like to develop gnome apps. GtK,..
> what package(s) i need to install on it to get going?.

http://www.clanger9.org.uk/computer/gnome/index.html has a very good set
of step-by-step instructions and caveats about installing GNOME on
Solaris.

--
    It is by caffeine alone that I put my mind in motion;
    It is by the leaves of tea that my thoughts acquire speed;