Re: Accessibility module loading

Padraig O'Briain wrote:

Marc,

I do not think that it affects your proposal but I am strongly of the opinion that accessibility support for a library should be part of that library, not in a separate library.

If this is going to be the recommended way of doing accessibility support, maybe the gtk portions of gail should be folded into gtk+ now. Also, a tutorial about how to add accessibility support to custom widgets would be good (either part of, or linked to in, the gtk faq/reference docs).

Maybe moving the gail/gtk code into gtk can be a 2.2 thing though.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/