CVS help with gcad module

Hi all,

I'm attempting to practice some maintainership of the gcad application,
and
I could use some help with CVS.  Specifially, the original developer did
large amount of work, including a directory restructure, outside of CVS
and
made it available as a tarball release.

After mucking about with it for a while, I'm beginning to think that the
cleanest
solution would be to simply move the current gcad module to gcad-orig
and
import the latest source into a new gcad module.

I'm assuming this requires some sort of CVS administrator to accomplish,
but
I don't know who such person(s) would be, or how to contact them.

Could some kind soul point me in the right direction here?

Thanks,

Zach