DND in GnomeMDI

Hi

I had written earlier about the viability of using GnomeMDI. Well the response
was highly in its favour (as I had predicted). Now continuing this discussion
more, my next question. Is the process of initializing DND support on MDI
same as on a GtkWidget. What I mean is can I add DND support to the main
GnomeMDI object (using gtk_drag_dest...) and have all GnomeApp instances with
DND support, or will I have to do it manually.

Archit Baweja