ACTIVATE_APPLET macro passes incompatible pointer type

The APPLET_ACTIVATE and APPLET_DEACTIVATE macros #defined in
applet-widget.h like this:

#define APPLET_DEACTIVATE(func, goad_id, apldat)....

pass a CORBA_Object as first parameter to func, which has this form:

void applet_widget_corba_deactivate(PortableServer_POA poa,
				    const char *goad_id,
				    gpointer impl_ptr,
				    CORBA_Environment *ev);

This results in warnings of the form:

warning: passing arg 1 of `applet_widget_activator' from incompatible
pointer type

It would be nice to patch up the macros, but I haven't found a cast to
type PortableServer_POA. Is there one?

--josh
--
"I'll rob that rich person and give his gold to some poor undeserving
slob.  That will *prove* I'm Robin Hood."