Start Application Automatically

Hello,

    I would like to know how do I put my application to start
    automaticaly
    for every users who have account in my machine. I want to develop
    a script to make this automaticaly without user hands. Is there any
    support to make it in gnome? Is there any file in $HOME/.gnome
    directory
    that I can edit to make support it or something similar?

    About docklet applet (Status Dock). Where do I find documentation
    about it?
    I woud like to use it in my application.

Thank you
-- Marco Catunda