libglade and gnome help

Hi,

After a post on the glade mailing list, i did not have
any valuable answer to this question :

> Is libglade able to provide my application with
> the Gnome help system ? I mean, if i put in
> /usr/share/gnome/help/<myapp>/C/topic.dat
> a file with contents :
>
> Manual index.html
>
> should my Gnome app. (reading its GUI description in
> a glade file with libglade) display a "Manual" menu item
> in the Help menu ?

Can someone tell me if libglade make use of the specific XML
tags generated when the menu is of type Help ?

(I already sent the mail to James Henstridge but he seem to be away).

Thanks.

--
  Stéphane Genaud
   ICPS, Université Louis Pasteur