Re: themes bugs

Marius Andreiana <mandreiana rdsnet ro> writes:
> There are some problems with the themes
> (see bugs 2953 and 2854)
>
> Could somebody that knows how themes work look at these?

These are both bugs in specific themes, which isn't something we can
fix (the themes are maintained by individuals usually on
gtk.themes.org, they don't actually come with GNOME). So I think we
should close these bugs.

One thing that will help quite a bit is that GTK 2 lets you do a lot
more with an rc-file-only theme (no theme engine, so no new C code);
rc-file-only themes are a lot safer than engine themes.

Havoc