Re: why so few themes are shipped with gnome-1.4?

What assembly?  GNOME runs on a number of platforms.
Does imlib2 contains assembly routines for all these
platforms?

--- Vlad Harchev <hvv hippo ru> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
>  I guess using imlib2 somehow with pixmap engine
> somehow will improve state of
> matters with pixmap-engine based themes considerably
> since imlib2 contains
> hand-optimized assembly versions of some
> time-consuming routines.
>
>  Best regards,
>   -Vlad

=====
Andy Tai, atai atai org, +1 408 943 0287, +1 408 393 6370

Dept of ECE, UC San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093-0407, USA
atai ucsd edu

Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people! Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!