Re: [Vlad Harchev <hvv hippo ru>] problem with session management ingnome-1.4beta1

Vlad Harchev wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Vlad Harchev wrote:
>
>  Sorry, here is an updated version with confusing comments removed, slightly
> reogranized and one possible bug fixed. No known bugs left :) Though I didn't
> try to use funny session names containing special shell characters. Tested on
> RH62.
>
>  I think it's best to name this session script Gnome-MultiSessioned so that
> users who don't need this advanced functionality will be able to use
> plain "Gnome" session script and won't be presented with choice
> dialog (that slowdowns session startup since input is expected).
>
>  What do you think about this?

Looks good [from my limited knowledge of bash scripting]...
Of course the exec lines should be something like

exec $PREFIX/bin/gnome-session --choose-session="${selected}"

ie. include $PREFIX for GNOME install dir
    and include the '=' at the end of the
    option.

		See ya,
			Glynn ;)