Anjuta> Please help> i18n stuff

Hi everyone !

When I use the autogen.sh script, my intl/ isn't properly created (empty
Makefile).

Someone got the same problem after upgrading to helix-gnome, and confirm me it
has tried on a non-helix-gnome.

Actually, the whole intl/ dir should be created by the ./autogen.sh. ie, it is
copied (from somewhere in my box, probably: /usr/share/gettext/).

NLS lib (in intl/ dir) is only required when the installing box does not
have that lib. It will be built only if NLS lib could not be found, but the NLS
source must go with the distribution.

I looked Gnome 1.4 beta 2 and found sometime the AM_GNOME_GETTEXT macro is used
in place of AM_GNU_GETTEXT, but not everytime, why ? This macro don't look the
system for NLS lib to be copied in intl/, right ? Is this to avoid having intl/
in all sources ?

autogen.sh should create the intl/ dir, so what's the deal ? Which macro do I
have to use ?

Cheers,

Stef