Re: Helix gnome + intl/ dir

Hi,

I've got a problem with helix gnome (or the gnome itself).

I upgraded recently to helix gnome. After that I can't
build glade projects with gettext support.

The intl/ dir seems not to created properly. It's empty.
Therefore, configure script is unable to create Makefile
(since, Makefile.am and Makefile.in are not there inside).

I got the the autogen.sh(configure) output as:

checking for stpcpy... yes
checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking whether included gettext is requested... no
checking for libintl.h... yes
checking for gettext in libc... yes
checking for msgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for dcgettext... yes
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext
sed: can't read ./intl/po2tbl.sed.in: No such file or directory
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating macros/Makefile
creating src/Makefile
creating intl/Makefile
sed: can't read ./intl/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating po/Makefile.in
creating config.h
Now type `make' to compile the package.

Please note the 3rd and 4th lines regarding NLS.

NLS source is *not* included, but the intl/ dir is created.

Do I've to configure somewhere else to *let* it include
the NLS source.

This problem is not there with gnome that comes with
Redhat 6.2.

Regards
-Naba

=====