Re: Creating an ROI (Region of Interest)

Hello!

If you want something like persistent graphic object (as opposed to mere drawing
functions of Gdk), you should look at GnomeCanvas. Plus it can deal with things
like pointer and focus grabbing etc.

Havoc's book (GTK+/Gnome Application Development, ISBN: 0735700788) has quite good
description of canvas.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski