Re: official support for more scripting languages in gnome needed

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, James Henstridge wrote:

> I am not sure I am in favour of rewriting existing applications in python
> or perl just for the sake of using a scripting language though.

It could be worth it for maintainability though.  I for one am happy to
maintain a gnome-python based tool.  Things like gftp are very easy to
implement in scripting languages and the shorter program length makes them
easier to debug.

njh