Re: official support for more scripting languages in gnome needed

<quote who="Ben Ford">

> I don't mean to be insulting, but isn't that perl?  C is executed, not
> interpreted.

My point was that if someone can't handle software written in "not C", then
they can go off and write an interpreter for it. It was, of course, a joke
at their expense.

More software written in Perl/Python/Guile/etc is something we should
encourage.

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

                I get my kicks above the .sigline, sunshine.