Re: GTK, wizards, KDE

Jason Victor wrote:

This may sound dumb, but I think that, usually, Qt
interfaces look "slicker" than GTK/GNOME ones. And I'm
worried about this because when a normal user starts
Linux for the first time, he's just going to pick the
slicker-looking interface.

Please don't accuse me of being a KDE-er, I'm not, I
just think we've got some strong competition going
over there.
Another thing related to KDE (I just recently used it
for the first time). I like that wizard who greets you
with tips at the door. I haven't really ever
contributed to the gnome developers. If I write
something like that with the GNOME libs can it go into
the project?

--Jason