Re: xml-i18n-merge

it's in the xml documentation :)...ok without dtd remember
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes">

Kenneth

PS.: DTD's are also good as a way to comment the xml syntax, plus if you
ever need to edit the files by hand it can be used for evaluation

Are you on irc?

Kenneth

--

A simple "lang" is easier to type than "xml:lang". Is that a suggested XML
standard? Is so I should better use it ;-)

> why kind, and not type, btw?

Sure - thanks.

> Are you making a common format that needs maybe DTD and namespace?

Don't know if if we need that - I will use this format for bonobo-conf to store
configuration values.

- Dietmar