Re: GNOME 2.0 Status and Martin's Travelling Schedule

Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:

> First of all, I'll be away from most GNOME hackings until
> May 18th, so if you're trying to reach me in IRC, here's
> my traveling schedule:
>
>     May 04-06 - Braunschweiger LinuxTage, maybe we have a
>         network connection at the booth, maybe not ....
>     May 07th - Holidays in Hamburg :-)
>     May 08th-10th - University :-(
>     May 11th-13th - Holidays in Dortmund :-)
>     May 15th-17th - University :-(
>     Jun 06th-07th - Madonna concert in Cologne :-)
>
> I think there are also a few parties at the university, so
> basically the first half of May has been eaten up by traveling,
> parties and university stuff ....

Hi guys,

maybe I should have made this a bit more clear :-)

Of course, I will be reading and answering my mail every day, it's not
like I'll be completely away for the next two weeks. This is just
something like a worst case scenario, even university is not a full day
job but only 4 hours or so a day.

So I just won't have time to sit down for 5-8 hours or even 12 or more
in a row at one day and hack on GNOME or hang around in IRC like I did
during the last few weeks.

We'll most likely have a network connection in Braunschweig this weekend
so I can read my mail, but I'm not sure about it. The problem with it is
probably that we only have one machine which we need to demonstrate GNOME
so I cannot block it all day long with hackings.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)