ANNOUNCE: grapevine 0.1 "The flying sheep" released

UKI UKI WADA WIIIIIIIIIIIING

Yes the moment you have all been waiting for (but didn't know it) has
arrived.  The mystical grapevine is unleashed upon the world in it's first
version.

What is grapevine you ask?

Grapevine is a user notification system.  Programs send it notices the user
should get and grapevine takes care of getting them to the user according to
how the user wants them.  The notices should be things that are system
related, or things that are of longterm nature.  Such as a long download
finishing or perhaps cd burn being done.  Or perhaps notification of new
stories on slashdot.  Or that your harddrive is full.  Or anything of that
nature.

Grapevine abuses bonobo to do many of it's deeds.  So it will be possible (it
may be, it isn't tested) to launch custom delivery components such as
delivering certain notices to your pager or whatnot.  Possibilities are
endless.

You need pong at least 0.13, gtkhtml, bonobo, gnome-core and gnome-libs,
of course, for grapevine to compile.  It should compile without gob, but
well it may not, so it won't hurt if you install gob as well.

Q: Is this stable?