textbook and reference foe gnome

Hi everybody,
  We are new to gnome, and is looking for good books and reference on
programming in gnome. Are there any good suggestions out there. We would
appreciate it the help. If possible could anybody reply back to this email
address. Thanks for any help. We have had some experience with GTK, in
graphics and interfacing, so maybe an intermediate level book on the
subject would be helpful. In particular reference books for beginning in
gnome programming would be great.

                                            Bo Chen