configure failing in GGV module

I've got a problem in GGV HEAD in CVS, that I can't solve: when running configure, this is the output I get when it starts creating output files:

[...]
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 91: Unterminated `s' command
sed: file conftest.s2 line 1: Unknown command: ``(''
creating ggv.spec
sed: file conftest.s1 line 91: Unterminated `s' command
sed: file conftest.s2 line 1: Unknown command: ``(''

etc.

Can someone look into this or give me a pointer where the problem could be. Where is sed that complains run? What should I be looking for?

regards,
	jaKa

--

email: jaka gnu org