Re: New project

Hi,

On 12 May 2001 18:40:02 -0500, Lord Sith wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I want to make a light browser to read OFFLINE HTML documents..
> i am tired of running the fatty Netscape each time i read a doc....
> I don't have the idea of complete Web browser like Mozilla,Galeon,Konque
>
> ror,etc..NO!!! its only an OFFline HTML Browser..
> if someone is interested in joining the project please contact me.

The only difference between an offline and an online web browser is the
caching. There isn't much code (well, compared to the whole browser
code) involved in supporting HTTP code, compared to local files only.

Install wwwoffle and encompass, and you'll have your nice small offline
web browser.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera