From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela <cuenca pacaterie u-psud fr>
To: Alex Barnes <alex barnes sympatico ca>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [gnome-love] Default PPP dialer for Gnome?]
Date: 01 Nov 2001 20:19:10 +0100

Alex Barnes wrote:

 > Hi, are you maintaining rp3? It seems to say so at
 > http://www.gnome.org/developers/

nope, I did the translation of rp3 to spanish, but I'm not maintaining it.
The only thing that I did related to a dialer was a patch to gppp (or
gnome-ppp, I don't remember), but I never heard back from the author.

The author of rp3 may be Jonathan Blandford (from redhat), but I don't
remember.

Try asking at gnome-devel or #gnome (irc.gimp.net).

Best luck,

--
Joaquin Cuenca Abela
cuenca ie2 u-psud fr