Re: [Freetype] Source of public domain fonts?

Well I tried it and I guess the answer is no.  It's not just
a renamed .ttf font.  Does anybody know the format of
a .dfont file on Mac OS X?  I'll ask on the FreeType list
too, as somebody there may know as well.

Wait just a sec here!  I *started* this message on the FreeType
list.  How'd it get onto the gnome list?  Did Leonard CC it
there or did I?  If you're getting this reply on the gnome-devl-list,
accept this as an apology for my previous off-topic message
and ignore it.