Re: GNOME 2.0 Developer Platform Alpha 2, "Antipodean Mornings"

<quote who="Ciaran O'Riordan">

> >GNOME 2.0 Developer Platform Alpha 2, "Antipodean Mornings" is released.
>
> Is there such this as a 1.4 -> 2.0 porting document?

Hi,

Yes, there's one being written at the moment. Malcolm Tredinnick has been
working on it, and hopefully he will release what he's done so far soon.

We'll certainly post to the lists when it's available. :)

- Jeff

--
                   No match for "LINUSWEARSTHEPANTS.ORG".