Re: How to Install

On Mon, 2001-10-22 at 06:57, Diwakar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	I have downloaded theese two files: gnomenn-1.2.1.tar.gz and
> libsic++1.1.0.3.tar.gz on Linux 7.1. Kindly let me know how to install
> these.

This mailing list is for development of GNOME libraries, not use of the
libraries. I have CCed this to gtkmm-main lists sourceforge net, which
is the GNOME C++ mailing list.

You mean gnomemm, I think. And I think you mean libsigc++1.0.3. You will
also need gtkmm. You probably mean RedHat Linux 7.1

Have you looked at the INSTALL files? Please ask about specific problems
after you have tried following the instructions.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net