Re: gnome-libs and DB3

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Matthew Schalit wrote:

> I'm so immensely tired of gnome compile problems that I stopped
> months ago and forgot the short answer to your problem.  I know
> that you're testing for __db185_open in DB-2.7.7, but that's not
> what it tests for if I recall the configure script correctly...

I too remember the relationship between db versions and the gnome libs
as being a nightmare.  I eventually bodged something together with the
help of a patch for the configure script, IIRC.  Christian Marillat
posted a patch to this list in April 2001, and I may have used that.
Sorry, didn't make proper notes at the time.

Allin Cottrell.