Re: Gnome Canvas Item for Editable Text, editable math widget?

Hi,

How unstable is gnome2? When can I expect it to be ready? Right now, I'm
targetting xmas for my app...

Is the editable text widget in canvas2 the same as the gtk2 text widget? I
suppose I dont have a chance to have an editable html widget? Or rich text
of some kind?

Also, is there any free editable math widget out there?  Could be
something else than gtk..

--
Olivier Crete
Tester

Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly. -- Henry Spencer