Distributed Bugzilla ?

It seems that all distros and others have their own bugzilla system...

Is it possible for gnome projects to have a distributed bugzilla system. So
your bug report is distributed to all people... For instance to report a bug
for evolution you have to go on ximian, while you should be able to do it
from gnome and then bugzilla would synchronise the record with ximian record
and vice versa....

It is an enhancement, can someone write it for me on bugzilla about
bugzilla, because I have poor web access...If only I could e-mail it (hey,
it is another enhancement!)

Cheers.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck sopac org <mailto:franck sopac org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.