Re: vt.c small patch

Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it> writes:

> On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 03:46, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> >
> > jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> > > havoc, if this looks good could you commit it?  ;)
> > >

> > I have no freaking clue if it looks good. ;-)
> >
> > Havoc
> >

> 'try and see' seems the only recipe ;-)

I think you need to at least provide details of what was broken
before, and how to reproduce a test case. (Your original post implies
something is wrong with the alternate screen handling, but that does
seem to work for most of us fine.)

If possible, a reference to source material explaining the fix could
be useful too.

Regards,
                                        Owen