how do I make scrolling work within, e.g. a spreadsheet.

OK, in more detail, here's what I'm trying to do:  I've got a
spreadsheet-like application (http://www.efalk.org/xplan2.gif).
The cells of the spreadsheet are in a table, the table is in a
viewport, and the viewport is in a scrolled window.

While the user is entering data into cells, I want the page-up
and page-down keys to scroll the viewport.  Currently, they have
no effect.

Here's something else I'd like:  when the user tabs into a cell that's
off the screen, I'd like to automatically scroll to make that cell
visible.  Is there a way to do that?

ADVthanxANCE,

	-ed falk