[Not-exatly-an-announcement] New Gnome Disk Free

Hi,

I spent the last couple of evenings to write a small gnome disk free
utility and here is the result:

Gnome Disk Free utility is a front end implementation for unix df
command and shows nice graphs. This is a gnome2 application.

Screenshot:
  http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/naba/gnome-df-ss.jpg

Package:
  http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/naba/gnome-df-0.1.tar.gz

I was once working on freeing my hard disk to make some room for a
couple of apps and needed a way to monitor the drive as I go on deleting
the files. I ended up running df every 2 mins (I didn't somehow like the
old dial-based gnome disk free utility and I was feeling shy to run Kde
disk free utility). So, I swore I will write one for gnome2.

Well, it's a very small project, but I would like to know if it can go
in gnome-utils(2) -- basically, because I consider it to be a very handy
application and also the project will get a home in the cvs (creating a
brand new module for this tiny app doesn't sound very exiting, either).

So, please comment on this. Looking forward for the discussion.

--
Regards,
-naba

He who knows others is wise.