Re: extended zvt widget

Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it> writes:

> Havoc what should I do with my zvt patches? maybe should we
> commit them? so that using profterm people can also them
> or you think this way is dangerous (though I don't think
> so ;-) or you're not interested in...

It would be nice as Jacob says to get a separate patch for each issue
being fixed, ideally...

I'm not sure I have time to maintain libzvt at all, so I'm kind of
hoping maybe Jacob can review the patches... I'm really really
definitely not the lizvt maintainer. ;-)

My .02 is that it's risky to apply any patch to HEAD which isn't
fixing a showstopper bug.

Havoc