Re Accessibility

Recent posts on this subject have piqued my interest.  I'd like to
be a good citizen and make my software accessible, but I have no idea
how to go about it.

It occurs to me that an "accessibility style guide" should be included
standard with the gtk & gnome docs.

Is any work being done on gtk/gnome to build accessibility in?  E.g. hooks
into checkboxes, etc. for screen readers, alternative display styles etc.?

This sort of thing needs to be built into the library, because lazy programmers
(e.g. me) never get around to doing it right.

	-ed falk