Re: is liboaf part of the gnome 2 environment?

Hello,

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 02:41:25AM +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 02:15, Michael Honeyfield wrote:
> > Its my understanding that OAF in now bonobo.
> no, it's bonobo-activation. If you are porting just replace oaf with
> bonobo_activation in your sources. Most things are just ported that way,
> and just a few ones are just a replace of OAF_ with Bonobo_.

I tried to find documentation about bonobo at

    http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/

The only Bonobo entry there is in the "GNOME 1.0 API Reference"
section.  Should I read this documentation to learn about bonobo
for GNOME 2?  Or is there more current documentation somewhere?

Jochen
--
                                         Omm
                                      (0)-(0)