Re: GNOME, .Net and Mono

Hi Gerard,

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 22:57, Gérard Milmeister wrote:
> I would like to know what GNOME developers think about Miguel's
> recent comment about GNOME, .Net and Mono...

	I'd personally be very pleased to have a working, portable, re-usable
JIT engine to generate on-the-fly marshalers that run dead fast - for
the ORB, and I imagine Tim could use such a thing to good effect in
GObject.

	Just 1 point, there are a number of others, such as providing a path to
unify our disparate object models, providing Garbage Collection etc.
etc.

	Regards,

		Michael.