Re: GNOME, .Net and Mono

> but on my system it seems it statrs slewer than gnumeric. Do you know
> something about how to speedup startup time application like Evolution ?
> What is still neccessary ? I'm look few times inside Evolutions and I'm
> impressed good level modularization but still .. it is slow. Maybe it need
> still some work on ground ORB* level ?

Evolution starts 4 other programs (at least) on start up.
evolution-mail, evolution-addressbook, evolution-calendar and
evolution-executive-summary. These all need loaded. That is why it is
slower to start up.

iain
--
"All men of conscience or prudence ply to windward, to maintain their
wars to be defensive." -- Roger Williams