a query on bugzilla.gnome.org

Hi
I am sorry to be sending this mail to this forum but i am not too sure which
other forum would address this. If anybody can give me any other pointers, i
would follow it up there.
I have a problem filing bugs or adding patches to the bugs in
bugzilla.gnome.org with my wipro.com domain. I am trying to create a user
account using my email id from wipro.com domain and somehow the request is
not entertained at all. For the time being i have set my email id to
yahoo.com account but thats a problem as i am not able to utilize the great
bandwidth that i can get if i use wipro.com domain.
If anyone can help on this, it would be really appreciated.
regards
bharat

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.