Re: (no subject)

gnome-ppp requires the /dev/ttyS* of your modem to be world writeable for I don't know what reason...

On Sat, 2002-01-19 at 09:03, Mayan wrote:
I have two questions. One is: Is there a way to add spell checking to
'Balsa'.
The other questions is about 'gnome-ppp 0.99'. Every time I click on
'Dial' I get a message saying that the pppd has "unexpectedly died",
which is not true since I am able to just type 'pon' at the prompt and
'pon' does not have any problem dialing and connecting me to my ISP.
Can anybody help?

TIA