Re: gnome2 WM bug?

Hi,

Huh, I just got a very similar bug against Red Hat Limbo beta.

It looks like something is totally hosed about your system, but I
can't guess what just from this. You just have a ton of things failing
that should never fail.

You might try to find a simple app that fails and strace it, the goal
is to see what errno you're getting from open() when it fails.

Havoc