gnome_init_with_popt_table();

I am trying to use the gnome_init_with_popt_table() function to allow me to add two command line options to my application (-s and -d ? - where ? is any character).  I have stripped out a code segment and compiled is separately as an example of what I'm doing.

I have looked at several examples, but none of them seem straight forward to me.

Would someone be kind enough to review a this segment an tell me where my error is?  I have included a script that I was using to compile the test segment with, and commented the code with specific questions.

--JATF

 <<argtest.c>>  <<c_argtest>>