Re: Gnucash and GTK2.0

On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 18:30, David Hampton wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 15:21, jacob berkman wrote:
> > On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 18:09, David Hampton wrote:
> > > I'm trying to compile gnucash on a system that has the gnome2
> > > development libraries installed and I'm having problems with the libtool
> > > libraries.  If I use the libtool packages from the RedHat 7.2
> > > distribution everything works perfectly.  If I use the libtool packages
> > > from Red-Carpet's "Gnome 2 Developer Snapshot" channel, I get numerous
> > > failures that:
> > >
> > >    "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lltdl"

> > > that the Ximian libtool package doesn't include /usr/lib/libldtl.a and
> > > /usr/lib/libldtl.la.  Has anyone else seen this problem?
> >
> > use the vendor supplied libtool.
>
> I pay for Red Carpet service and am using it to get the Gnome 2
> snapshots.  I'd like to be able to get the entire channel, instead of
> having to manually exclude libtool every time I update.  Is there any
> way to get the Ximian package fixed?

the developer snapshots are not supported by ximian - it says so on the
page where you subscribe and also on the gnome2 snapshots page.

that being said, i will probably be updating libtool and pkg-config for
rhl 7.2 this week or early next week.

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to