Re: GNOME and printing

On 11 May 2002, Michael Meeks wrote:

> Hi Ali,
>
> 	Then again, I was probably smoking crack. I was under the impression
> that there is some interfacing standard that CUPS implements that we
> should use - but not neccessarily with their implementation, and that
> someone else - perhaps HP/IBM is writing a split out / separate /
> improved library to handle this protocol.
>
> 	Perhaps someone can clear the haze for me ?

Are you thinking of LPng? I have a similarilish 'CUPS supports/uses xxx'
unreliable impression in my brain (and it could be lpng). but its totallyt
unreliable (plus i don't use cups).

> 	Regards,
>
> 		Michael.
>
> --
>  mmeeks gnu org  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding