2 zvt problems + 1

Hi (and sorry for my poor english),

I use zvtterm in a notebook page:

notebook <-- hbox <-- (zvtterm + scrollbar)

1) I have selected blink cursor for zvtterm, and
GTK_WIDGET_UNSET_FLAGS (label, GTK_CAN_FOCUS);
GTK_WIDGET_UNSET_FLAGS (scrollbar, GTK_CAN_FOCUS);
gtk_widget_grab_focus(terminal);
(and gtk_widget_grab_focus(terminal); in every signal "switch-page")
It works when I press keys but cursor is not blinking (just after i press main
window title bar to move window, cursor start to blink).
Have I missed anything?

2) When I select the terminal page, my window grow triple size in width! I
have tried to set size (80,24) or usize the widget but It doesn't work. Can
anybody help me?

3 or +1) When I maximize my window in Gnome works, but in KDE desktop too wide
in width.
gtk_window_maximize   (window);
????

Thank you very much